|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Start Date:||2021-09-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2021 08:31|
Estimated start date: 22-11-2021
Location of work: NSW or ACT
Length of contract: 24 Months
Contract extensions: 1 x 12 month extension option
Security clearance: Ability to obtain negative vetting level 1 clearance
The Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Understanding and representing complex user needs and stakeholder requirements
- Defining the product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Articulating what success looks like for the product
- Aligning diverse stakeholders around the vision for the product
- Working closely with users, stakeholders, engineers and other technical specialists to understand the relevant business and technical trade-offs, and prioritise product features accordingly
- Working closely with the Alerting Project’s Delivery Manager, Solution Architect, Researchers, the Engineering team and senior leadership to collectively ensure successful product delivery
- Assisting delivery leadership with work planning and estimations
- Fostering a positive, respectful, and delivery focused culture for the team
An undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or a quantitative field (e.g. maths, stats, physics), or equivalent industry experience.
5+ years' experience working as a Product Manager to deliver research and development projects to production. Experience in delivering products within the financial sector is desirable.
Prior experience in developing the product vision, strategy and roadmap to deliver the business benefits required from a product.
Demonstrated success in aligning diverse stakeholders around the vision for the product.
Demonstrated ability to understand and represent complex user needs and stakeholder requirements and work closely with engineers and other technical specialists to understand the relevant technical trade-offs, and prioritise product features accordingly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's