Senior Data Flow Manager level 5 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)
|Job Title:||Senior Data Flow Manager level 5 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-09-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2021 08:36|
The role will involve working with business stakeholders, project managers, system architects, software developers and date engineer personnel.
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain Data Flow pipelines using cloud technology and NiFi Linux technologies.
- Ensure compliance and security controls are implemented and validated for all data flows. Maintenance and support of data routing attribute vocabulary and data catalogue for recording data flows.
- Strong cloud technology or Apache NiFi experience implementing and managing complex data flows (eg. Multiple sources and destinations, dynamically responding to errors, automatic data replay, etc)
- Devise methods to improve dataflow processing, distribution, and reliability.
- Produce dataflow metrics reporting as required by customer requirements.
SFIA Level of Responsibility Required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5. Additional skills and knowledge are requisite.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 and 24 month contracts will be considered, unless negotiated otherwise.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, the mandatory clearance level required for these roles is Negative Vetting 2 (NV2) as a minimum, however Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) clearance holders are preferred. Successful candidates will be required to upgrade or gain acceptance of their clearances to TSPV status before commencement and depending on the age and / or level of their current clearance, could take between three and 12 months.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 08 October 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager level 5 (NV2, willing to go for TSPV)
Business Analyst level 5 (NV2, willing to go for TSPV)
ICT Requirements Manager level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager (multiple positions) level 5 (TSPV)
VMWare System Engineer level 5 (willing to go for TSPV/ TSPV)