Audio Visual Specialist level 4 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)
|Job Title:||Audio Visual Specialist level 4 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-09-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2021 08:52|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Highly desirable qualifications:
- AVIXA Certified Technology Specialist
- Highly desirable experience:
- Working in the Audio-Visual field
- Exterity IPTV systems
- Knowledge of networks and infrastructure
- Working with DVBT/S and DAB+, including receivers and analysers
- Project management
- Desirable qualifications:
- Exterity Training Course
- Desirable experience with one or more of the following:
- Demonstrated ability to work under broad direction and meet allocated technical, business and/or project objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and meet milestones.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to assign tasks and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to perform an extensive range and variety of complex technical and/or professional work activities.
- Demonstrated ability to apply fundamental principles in a wide and often unpredictable range of contexts and advise on the available standards, methods, tools and applications relevant to own specialism and make appropriate choices from alternatives.
- SCIF environments experience
SFIA Level of Responsibility Required: The Specified Person will be able to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4 (LOR4) against one or more of the following skills.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 and 24 month contracts will be considered, unless negotiated otherwise.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, the mandatory clearance level required for these roles is Negative Vetting 2 (NV2) as a minimum, however Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) clearance holders are preferred. Successful candidates will be required to upgrade or gain acceptance of their clearances to TSPV status before commencement and depending on the age and / or level of their current clearance, could take between three and 12 months.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 08 October 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Flows SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR level 4 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)
Senior Data Flow Manager level 5 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)
Senior Data Flows Engineer level 5 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)
Business Analyst level 4 (willing to undergo the TSPV clearance process)
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)