Network Engineer level 4 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)
|Job Title:||Network Engineer level 4 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-09-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2021 08:58|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Highly desirable qualifications:
- Cisco CCNP Enterprise or equivalent.
- Cisco CCNP Security or equivalent.
- A tertiary degree in the STEM field.
- Highly desirable experience:
- Networking - Cisco, Juniper, or equivalent.
- Cisco – Identity Services Engine, Firepower, Catalyst and Nexus Switching.
- Desirable experience with one or more of the following:
- Operating Systems – RHEL or equivalent.
- On-premises Virtualisation – VMware vSphere.
- Public Cloud – AWS, Azure.
- DevOps & Automation – Cisco ACI and SDWAN.
- Hardware – Cisco Catalyst and Nexus.
- Software Development – PowerShell, Python, Bash.
- Provide specialist networking advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
- Ensure network solution designs are implemented with strict adherence to security requirements.
- Contribute to the sustainment and enhancement of existing and future capabilities underpinning operational networks and systems.
SFIA Level of Responsibility Required: The Specified Person will be able to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4 (LOR4) against one or more of the following skills.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 and 24 month contracts will be considered, unless negotiated otherwise.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, the mandatory clearance level required for these roles is Negative Vetting 2 (NV2) as a minimum, however Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) clearance holders are preferred. Successful candidates will be required to upgrade or gain acceptance of their clearances to TSPV status before commencement and depending on the age and / or level of their current clearance, could take between three and 12 months.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 08 October 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's