Project Manager (multiple positions) level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (multiple positions) level 5 (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-09-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2021 08:34|
The service provider will oversee the maintenance of adequate records to validate compliance with approved management planning requirements and project management methodologies.
The program of projects is diverse with variation in scale and complexity. Project managers will be key to ensuring the successful deployment of new or expanded capabilities into service.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience in leading multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Demonstrated experience in reviewing technical documentation.
- Broad understanding of the national security community and key processes.
- Demonstrated capacity to deliver projects in a resource constrained environment.
- Lead complex ICT projects or elements of a project ensuring that time, cost and quality targets are achieved.
- Maintain and utilise systems for the management of the project (e.g. project schedule systems, financial systems).
- Lead requirements definition and scoping activities in order to clarify and define the scope of projects.
- Coordinate and manage human and financial resources for the delivery of the project.
- Establish and maintain project planning artefacts in accordance with the endorsed project management methods and ensure their continued suitability to define, control and manage all work associated with a project.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 19 October 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's