Regulatory Services Officer
|Job Title:||Regulatory Services Officer|
|Start Date:||2021-09-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2021 13:25|
Location: Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Darwin, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Tamworth
Commencement Date: 25 October 2021
Order Term/End Date (noting any extension options): The Contract will remain in force from the Contract Start Date until 30 June 2022, with a 12 month extension option
Work Hours: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, between the core hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
The role of Regulatory Services Officer is responsible for processing of regulatory services tasks, processing applications and providing administrative support to inspectorate within the Operational Implementation Branch, and Regulatory Oversight Division as needed.
The role also provides support to peers, fosters continuous improvement activities, and assists in the national standardisation of administrative functions relating to regulatory services. This role works collaboratively as a member of a nationally dispersed team to drive initiatives and deliver consistency and quality outcomes.
The Specified Personnel will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Provides quality advice to support the development of standards, processes, and policies regarding regulatory services.
- Work across a nationally dispersed team in the delivery of regulatory services.
- Works as part of a team in the delivery of timely and accurate processing of regulatory services tasks and applications in line with published procedures and in compliance with current legislation.
- Provide consistent and accurate advice to industry in accordance with legislation and procedures.
- Assist in the development of educational materials and industry stakeholders.
- Collate and maintain accurate data for regulatory services reporting.
- Fosters an environment of continuous improvement and proactively engages stakeholders with effective and considered communication working collaboratively to deliver regulatory services.
- Promoting workplace safety, equity and diversity, participative management and environmental management in the workplace and act in accordance with the client’s Values and Behaviours.
• Must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident.
• A National Police Check is required prior to commencing work.
• Demonstrated experience in a similar role
• Demonstrated high-level of skills in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Highly developed (written and verbal) communication skills, particularly in building and maintaining networking relationships with stakeholders.
• Demonstrated experience performing administrative support activities in a technical or similar office environment.
• Demonstrated experience in the use of web/data-based business systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience in or ability to research matters, interpret and understand complex regulations and legislation.
• Experience in or knowledge of the aviation environment.
• Demonstrated experience in the use of RM8/TRIM or similar information records management system.
• Experience in data management including extracting and reporting on data in a regulatory or technical environment.
• Ability to work in a multidiscipline team environment across a geographic dispersed workforce.