|Job Title:||Netscaler-Citrix Engineer|
|Start Date:||2021-09-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2021 16:45|
Start Date: ASAP End Date: 3rd April 2022
Hours: 8hr/day 40hr/week
The Senior Citrix Administrator will be part of the Citrix Team overseeing complex application & desktop virtualization environments, and intricate access layer system, onprem and in cloud.
The role provides technical leadership, building and configuration and integration of application & desktop virtualization platforms. The role includes BAU and project type work and involves collaboration with key stakeholders, vendor representatives, other IT SMEs to deliver innovative solutions.
- Responsible, together with the team, for the day-to-day administration and operations of the Department’s virtual apps and virtual desktops environments
- Responsible for the incident management and timely resolution of VDI and XenApp-related tickets
- Support the deployment of fixes and changes into the production environment, including patch management
- Work with key stakeholders, vendor reps, and other IT teams to gather requirements, implement solutions
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of technical and support documentation
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the administration and maintenance of application & desktop virtualization platforms
- Demonstrated ‘helpdesk’ and troubleshooting experience on Citrix-related issues and resolution of incidents.
- Incident management experience
- Experience with Citrix provisioning services and Citrix application packaging
- Active Directory experience including GPOs, security groups, DFS, etc
- Automation and scripting experience
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Linux experience, is a plus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's