|Job Title:||Application Developer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 13:28|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking an Application Developer to design, build and maintain Windows Presentation Foundation desktop applications in C#, to support the Office’s legislative drafting and publishing functions.
- Strong experience designing and developing Windows desktop applications using C#, .NET framework and/or .NET core, Windows Presentation Foundation and the Model View View-Model pattern.
- Thorough understanding of common C# language features such as LINQ, generics, asynchronous methods and lambda expressions.
- Experience with relational database design, Entity Framework, Unit of Work and Repository patterns.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office .NET interop libraries, Microsoft Word API and Open Office XML.
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Git.
- Familiarity with Azure function apps and storage accounts.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in ACT, with an estimated start date of 18 October 2021 to 30 June 2022.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and ideally have NV1 clearance, or ability to obtain.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Sunday 10th October 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's