|Job Title:||Asset Officer|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 14:11|
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The primary responsibilities for this position are to:
- Assisting with the management and coordination of all City Presentation and Roads strategic and long-term asset maintenance planning matters
- Assisting with the development, review, and management of the CPI Strategic Asset Management Plan.
- Assisting in the review of Planning and Development Applications to ensure Roads’ design requirements are met.
- Liaison with consultants to ensure developments meet ACT Infrastructure Design and Maintenance standards.
- Provide advice on performance and service level standards and technical specifications for City Presentation and Roads assets.
- Demonstrated understanding of asset management programs and the performance of assets.
- Assisting with the coordination and preparation of responses for funding/grants from federal agencies, preparing briefing notes to Government, preparing Ministerial responses.
- This position does not involve direct supervision of staff.
WHAT YOU REQUIRE
The following capabilities form the criteria that are required to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in infrastructure asset works including knowledge of relevant design and construction standards and specifications
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge in project, and contract management specifically in infrastructure assets
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with the ability to document and explain technical information clearly, succinctly and in a well- structured way
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to the TCCS values framework, workplace respect, equity and diversity framework, workplace healthy and safety best practise and industrial democracy principles and practice
- hold a relevant professional qualification or accreditation with a professional body recognised within Australia; or
- hold a relevant building degree; or
- have significant building or Infrastructure knowledge and/or project management experience.
Length of contract: 6 Months
- To be eligible for employment for this role, you must be in Australia on a visa with work rights or be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- A National Police Check is required for the successful candidate prior to commence the work.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, rate expectation inclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and a short summary(optional) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email email@example.com for any further information.