System Analyst/Senior System Analyst (Multiple Locations)
|Job Title:||System Analyst/Senior System Analyst (Multiple Locations)|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 16:15|
One of our Private clients is looking for highly experienced System Analysts for one of their Federal Government clients.
You responsible for the design and configuration of new functional solutions, and for the ongoing operational support of ICT solutions. You will also responsible for designing and optimising enterprise-wide deployment of ICT technology solutions. You will be required to have an understanding of ICT product offerings and their interoperability with other components as well as a high level understanding of interface technology.
The System Analyst works under the limited direction of senior staff. They exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy, and in the application of practices and procedures. Decision making is dependent on judgement, skills and knowledge. The System Analyst manages and organises their own work in the context of competing priorities, including contributing to business planning, changes in workplace practices and business improvement strategies. The System Analyst may manage a team
SENIOR SYSTEM ANALYST
You will be responsible for the successful planning and implementation of ICT solutions to support the overall business goals and objectives of the functional area. You will be responsible for engaging and liaising with the business areas and customers to articulate process improvements and problem resolutions.
The Senior System Analyst exercises a considerable degree of independence, with decision-making substantially dependent on their high-level judgement and consideration of wider agency implications, with work being performed under the general guidance of senior staff. In performing a leadership role, the Senior System Analyst drives innovation, changes in workplace practices and organises work in the context of competing priorities and strategic direction
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience working in both multi-disciplinary agile and waterfall team environments
- Demonstrate experience as a lead System Analyst on a high profile and complex IT project
- Developing and documenting system specifications and modelling in consultation with technical experts e.g. UML and BPMN
- Assisting the Team developing computer systems and undertaking specialist activities and provide associated advice.
- Experience working with SAP CRM or ABAP would be highly desirable
- Drive and participate in ICT analysis and design
- Demonstrate experience in examining long-term business requirements, suggest alternative plans and strategies and report on their feasibility and architectural issues
- Design and build user interface prototypes, mock-ups and wireframes
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within an Australian Federal Government setting
- Must be able to work full time
Location: Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or Adelaide
Contract Term: Until 31 October 2022 with multiple extension options (up to 24 months)
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 07 October 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit System Development and Data Analyst level 6 (TSPV)
System Administrator / VMware level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator (Multiple) level 4 (TSPV)