Infrastructure/Application Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Infrastructure/Application Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 17:25|
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support services to ensure business continuity of Microsoft server platform and the.NET/SQL Server business applications;
- Investigate, develop and implement data fixes (in conjunction with the Application Developers) to bespoke business applications;
- Take ownership over production incidents and see them through to resolution;
- Provide technical advice on Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM);
- Participate in the design, development, testing, deployment and support of IT infrastructure
- Develop and implement changes to departmental systems
- Transfer skills, provide documentation and exchange information on all relevant aspects of infrastructure, software development and support.
- Maintain data and system integrity in accordance with Departmental policy, Security Instructions and Information Security Manual;
- In conjunction with managers, prioritise, analyse and complete tasks
- Participate as required in any out of hours support and on call roster; and
The role is based in Canberra with an estimated start date of 1 November for 12 months. 2 x 12 month extension option.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens and have a current NV1 Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Applications close Thursday 7 October 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's