Information and Data Management Officer
|Job Title:||Information and Data Management Officer|
|Start Date:||2021-09-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 17:51|
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6 months
Location: Parramatta and WFH
Pre-Employment Checks: References, WWCC and Police Check
This role includes building a relational database to meet the needs of the various programs of the client and to up-skill the team in best practices for data management.
- Developing a relational database to capture data on participants, program outcomes and a range of other metrics across the suite of schools leadership programs.
- Coordinating the process of dissemination of data and information both internally and externally.
- Developing the coordination, management, analysis and provision of data and reports relating to the programs for a range of audiences.
- Supporting the development and implementation of strategic approaches, practices and strategies to data gathering and evaluations.
- Providing advice and support to directorate staff in establishing and maintaining efficient records management and tracking systems in line with the codes of best practice.
- Providing high quality internal and external customer service, oral and written communication and liaison across stakeholder groups and the public as necessary.
- Responding to enquiries and initiating follow up action when specialist knowledge is required.
- Building the capacity for evaluation, data-tracking and reporting across the directorate.
- Power BI
- SQL database
• Building a relational database and any tools that support this.
• Develop processes for effective and efficient data management.
Call Maria Luiza on 0480 002 461 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's