Personnel Security Vetting Officers
|Job Title:||Personnel Security Vetting Officers|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 18:20|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Personnel Security Vetting Officers to undertake security clearance processes at the level of Baseline, Negative Vetting Level 1, and Negative Vetting Level 2. The officer will also be required to assess complex clearance cases, provide Quality Assurance on Personal Security Files (PSFs), and provide sound advice on clearance outcomes.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Process security clearances in accordance with the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and our client’s standard operating procedures, using thier electronic case management system, for Baseline, Negative Vetting Level 1, and Negative Vetting Level 2 clearances;
- Provide high quality sound advice regarding clearance outcomes, and be responsive to feedback;
- Assess and manage complex vetting clearances, including the ability to prepare denial documentation to a high standard;
- Provide Quality Assurance on files, assessing for activity and outcomes which align to standard operating procedures and the PSPF,
- Manage a security clearance caseload in partnership with an outsourced service provider (OSP) to ensure benchmarks are met;
- Work to tight deadlines and appropriately manage heavy workloads;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, proficient written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to liaise effectively with a range of clearance subjects from diverse backgrounds
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Cert IV in Government (Personnel Security Vetting)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively individually or within a team environment;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A minimum of 5 years vetting experience is desirable.
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2022 with 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 08 October 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's