|Job Title:||Functional Analyst|
|Start Date:||2021-09-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 18:58|
One of our Private clients is looking for experienced Functional Analysts who will be responsible for engaging and liaising with the business areas and customers to articulate process improvements and problem resolutions.
The Functional Analyst exercises a considerable degree of independence, with decision making substantially dependent on their high-level judgement and consideration of wider agency implications, with work being performed under the general guidance of senior staff.
In performing a leadership role, the Functional Analyst drives innovation, changes in workplace practices and organises work in the context of competing priorities and strategic direction.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- perform high-level analysis and evaluation of business processes and requirements and
- propose and create solution specifications for projects
- conduct technical/application assessments for projects and consider feasibility, effort and risks
- define, plan, document and architect the design of solutions
- create conceptual and logical business solution design (i.e. blueprint, solution design documents) and implement solutions to meet business requirements
- support the deployment of technology solutions
- conduct testing
- collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues, solve problems and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects
- prepare correspondences such as reports, corporate and technical documentation for review by executive level staff
- ensure work aligns with business processes and overall delivery outcomes
- support the configuration of ICT applications to meet business requirements
- develop staff capability through coaching and mentoring
- highlight and identify gaps in existing functionality
- highlight and identify functional interdependencies
- contribute to and influence ICT strategy resolving conflicts as needed
- Drive and participate in ICT analysis and design
- Demonstrate experience in examining long-term business requirements, suggest alternative plans and strategies and report on their feasibility and architectural issues
- Design and build user interface prototypes, mock-ups and wireframes
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within an Australian Federal Government setting
- Must be able work full time
Location: Canberra, Brisbane OR Melbourne
Contract Term: Until October 2022 with multiple extension options
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 08 October 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's