IT Advanced Systems Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Advanced Systems Analyst|
|Start Date:||2021-09-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 19:19|
The Centralised Audit Logging (CAL) Analyst role is primarily aimed at facilitating log ingestion into the CAL system to meet business stakeholder requirements. This includes analysis of log files to build metadata mapping so that log files are parsed appropriately into the CAL system, making sure that the relevant data is searchable by CAL users.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Liaising with source system contacts to discuss and schedule delivery of artefacts to facilitate analysis and development of new and existing log ingestion
- Liaising with business stakeholders to ensure requirements for log search is being met
- Analysis of various formats of log files and documentation to develop metadata mapping based on analysis and requirements
- Facilitating prioritisation of work as part of the CAL release schedule.
- IT Systems /Data Analyst specialising in data analysis and information gathering, proficient in using and presenting data through MS Office suite applications, have proficiency in XML, JSON and other delimited data formats. Have proficiency reading and interpreting detailed design documents to assess, translate and effectively communicate with team leader, business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Proven experience in writing business/functional specifications and capture user requirements. Details Provide advice and analysis support for IT systems and/or process design and identify and action change requests, defects, risks and issues.
- Contribute to the production or review of documentation that clearly articulates the design intent, user experience, systems and business processes, issues and risks. Identify risks with application issues and take these into account when planning, decision making and priority setting within agreed timeframes and quality requirements.
- Negotiate with stakeholders during the design, management and implementation of business change; understand system requirements and leverage expertise to resolve complex problems.
- Recognise and seek to resolve issues impacting on database designs, application and database performance and make recommendations for solutions.
- Recognise and develop system or process improvements and formulate recommendations for solutions that meet operational needs and deliver improvements.
- Conduct data mapping, assist in preparation and execution of complex test scripts; report issues and manage defects.
- Work collaboratively in a team, engage in knowledge transfer and guide and mentor less experienced employees to achieve business outcomes.
Contract Term: 12 months with 1 x 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 07 October 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's