ITIL Service Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||ITIL Service Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 21:13|
One of our Federal Government clients has a requirement for a suitably skilled and experienced Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Delivery Manager to establish and improve ICT Incident, Change and Release Management processes.
The ITIL Service Delivery Manager will:
- Take ownership and deliver continuous improvements and maturity levels to APO’s service delivery processes, in particular Change, Release and Transition Management;
- Co-ordinate the resolution of major incidents
- Provide documented procedures and guidelines for ITIL services, including change management, release planning and transition into operations;
- Provide expert advice to mature service delivery processes so that a pro-active and well-defined processes can be achieved;
- Establish a strong and close working relationship with project managers and ICT Front Door;
- Co-ordinate a Forward Schedule of Change and Release Calendar;
- Co-ordinate communications with relevant stakeholders.
- Assess the business impacts of changes, including the impacts of proposed schedule on Business Operations by managing the change approvals;
- Chair the Change Advisory Board and other meetings, as required;
- Report to the relevant Boards and stakeholders where potential conflicts arise, or where risks may become intolerable;
- Develop and deliver regular performance reporting for ITIL processes;
- Ensure deployed releases meet client expectations, service validation and testing completed to standards
Candidates should have:
- Extensive experience as an ITIL Service Delivery Manager with a focus on Change and Release management, in a Production or Service Delivery organisation;
- Experience or knowledge of transition of changes and/or projects using Agile Methodologies;
- Ability to engage with business representatives and communicate with all levels of stakeholders;
- Proven track-record of delivering process improvements in line with industry best practice;
- ITIL V3/4 Release, Control & Validation Certificate.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in ACT, with an estimated start date of 1 November 2021 for an initial 12 month term with 2x12 month extension options at the companies sole and absolute discretion.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and have NV1 clearance or above.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Monday 11th October 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's