IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2021 12:00|
The IT Project Manager will be accountable for delivering IT projects to a high level of quality, ensure end-to-end outcomes are delivered within tight timelines. The Project Manager will develop and implement IT projects or programs in a complex environment. T.
This includes project planning, policy development, research and analysis, and issues resolution. You will plan, coordinate and deliver detailed, technical or sensitive projects or programs that impact on client, strategic or operational outcomes. You will collaborate across other program leads.
- Project planning,
- leading agile project ceremonies,
- managing and maintaining the project’s schedule, including keeping Team Foundation Server up to date,
- establishing project and governance documentation,
- proactive issue resolution,
- research and analysis,
- policy development,
- providing advice to and collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders, as well as
- establish and maintain strong strategic relationships with key stakeholders to progress negotiate and/or achieve business outcomes.
Skills and Experience Required:
- has experience delivering large-scale and complex IT projects or programs using Agile SAFe in Government,
- is an excellent communicator who exercises professional judgement to influence and negotiate outcomes,
- constructs plans with clear, realistic and measurable outcomes, budgets and timeframes,
- actively manages risk, analysing alternative courses of action and driving risk mitigation strategies across projects or corporate programs, and
- has extensive stakeholder management skills with the ability to leverage relationships to achieve outcomes and resolve complex issues
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. Contract till October 2022 with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 8 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's