|Start Date:||2021-10-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2021 08:20|
Technical knowledge and experience is required in:
- Excellent issue analysis and resolution skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience in developing web applications using .NET MVC framework (desirable)
- Microsoft Azure (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering projects in a team environment using Agile methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in utilising the CI CD pipeline.
- Demonstrated experience in developing web application on Microsoft Azure Cloud environment.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering contemporary web application using .NET technologies.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: Until 30 June 2022.
Contract extensions: The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2024.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the NV1.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 13 October 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's