Project Manager (NV1)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-10-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2021 13:07|
- Support the Project Director in the provision of senior strategic advice, expertise and input in the running, reviewing and administering of all elements of the program execution and governance.
- Support the Project Director in the establishment of appropriate levels of rigour & practice in a time constrained high-risk, high-reward agile R&D environment.
- Support the Project Director and the team in the tracking and reporting of financial activities.
- Monitor resource usage (financial, staff effort etc) against the project plan.
- Assistance with simple and complex procurement including managing purchase orders, preparing contracts, liaising with contracting agencies and Australian Embassies, consolidation of credit card expenses and other necessary documentation.
- Assistance with the implementation and sustainment of Enclaved Networks.
- Demonstrated experience and proven track-record in the successful management of complex high-value projects in a research and development setting.
- An ability to effectively liaise with and provide direction to diverse and geographically separated project teams.
- Familiarity with the Department of Defence business processes and policy frameworks.
- Preparedness to undertake interstate travel as required.
Location of work: Queensland
Length of contract: 1 year
Contract extensions: 2 x 6 month optional extensions
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the NV1.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 13 October 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's