Drupal / DevOps Developer
|Job Title:||Drupal / DevOps Developer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2021 15:20|
One of our Federal Government clients has a requirement for a talented and experienced Drupal Developer with DevOps experience to join their team where you will be required to participate in the development activities, delivered by the branch.
GovCMS is an open source web content management system hosted on the public cloud. Agencies using GovCMS are able to create and manage secure websites cost effectively, in compliance with Australian government standards. As a Developer you will have strong technical, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills. The role involves working in an Agile environment. You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and enhancing the GovCMS Drupal Distributions
- Preparing for change, release and deployment to the GovCMS Platform using CI/CD systems
- Assisting with security assurance and compliance activities for the GovCMS
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the GovCMS operational framework
- Providing operational support to the team
- 2 years minimum and proven experience building Drupal based websites using GovCMS Drupal distribution
- Experience using DevOps and code repository tools such as Gitlab / GitHub
- Experience in Docker/Kubernetes and Ansible/AWX toolset to automate change release and deployment using CI/CD
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team in an Agile environment
- Working knowledge of Splunk Search or Salesforce Admin User Interface is highly desirable
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in ACT. Estimated start date of 1 November 2021 to 30 June 2022, with a 1x6 month extension option.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and have the ability to obtain Baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Thursday 14th October 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Systems Engineer (CI/CD / DevOps )Level 5 (TSPV)
3 x Software Development / Data Scientist / DevOps Specialist (TSPV)
(NV1) Senior Software Developer (Python)