|Job Title:||SCCM Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2021 18:14|
One of our private clients, a Tier-1 IT Service Provider, is looking for a highly experienced SCCM Consultant who is passionate about new innovative technology and drives customer transformation. You will also need the have the ability to evaluate end-user business requirements, translate them into technical specifications, and then develop and implement the appropriate technical solutions
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft Intune/ Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Windows Networking
- Group Policy configuration
- Software and Patch Management
- Operating System Deployment
- Configuration of client endpoints and endpoint management
- AD DS knowledge
- PKI Infrastructure
- PowerShell Skills
- Proven track record in successfully planning, deploying, operating, and optimizing on-premises environments
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior IT and business decision makers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to explain complex topics in ways that can be understood by technical and business decision makers.
Contract Term: 18 months
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV2 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 18 October 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's