Front-end Web Developer
|Job Title:||Front-end Web Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2021 18:59|
You will also:
- Support the lead developer in developing and supporting solutions for website and intranet.
- Use APIs (inc. SharePoint APIs) to build systems and applications that support the agency
- Offer advice on best practice in web development and web publishing
- Support the development of call-centre scripts using the MadCap Flare publishing software
- Review current processes to identify and implement automation opportunities.
The team's primary role is the management and production of the Agency's digital communication platforms and channels, including their website, Intranet and SharePoint. The team has technical expertise in website development, SharePoint development, user experience and digital technologies.
Your skills and experience
- Experience with the Adobe suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Understanding of ‘designing with data’
- A strong design / UX sense (desirable)
- Experience with the VUE framework (desirable)
- Understanding of the digital landscape, technologies, trends and key tools
- Strong communication skills
- Creativity and flexibility
- Proven experience liaising with business areas to gather requirements and working to short timeframes
- Demonstrated understanding of web accessibility and WCAG2.0
- Demonstrated experience working with APIs
- Experience with the MadCap Flare publishing software
- Experience with SharePoint 2019/Online
The role is based in Canberra with an approximate start date of 1 November to 30 June 2022. Extension options may be offered.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens. No security clearance is required for this role.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Applications close Wednesday 20 October 2021
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's