Security Risk Analysts (Multiple Locations)
|Job Title:||Security Risk Analysts (Multiple Locations)|
|Start Date:||2021-10-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2021 17:52|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for experienced Security Risk Analysts to provide innovative and best practice Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) services, including security threat and risk assessment and accreditation activities, and creation of accreditation, technical and governance document suites.
You will work under the broad direction of management to deliver quality outcomes, through engaging with stakeholders across business and IT, and undertaking system security accreditation activities. You will exercise a considerable degree of independence, with decision-making substantially dependent on their experience, high-level judgement and consideration of wider departmental implications.
You will be responsible for reviewing and updating security artefacts, policy and processes and/or creating new artefacts, policy and processes to support agency compliance with relevant Federal Government frameworks, international standards and agency risk frameworks and standards.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Extensive demonstrated experience with risk and information security frameworks, policies and standards, including the Federal Government PSPF and ISM, and international standards (ISO 27001/2)
- Demonstrated working experience in security threat and risk assessment and development of security accreditation artefacts
- Demonstrated security experience within complex ICT environments
- Strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to communicate security concepts to non-technical audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Understanding of global Cyber Security trends, attack vectors and techniques
- Relevant tertiary or other qualifications
Location: Canberra OR Melbourne OR Adelaide OR Brisbane OR Perth
Contract Term: Until 31 December 2022 with multiple extension options (up to 24 months)
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 14 October 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's