|Job Title:||IT Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2021 07:51|
The Department is looking for an experienced developer to help deliver the Departments Community roadmap and support the client experience on a salesforce platform.
The role is to support the Department Community platform by:
• Ensuring the platform is maintained within Department standards;
• Supporting any technical issues with the platform;
• Supporting community moderators to deliver public facing material;
• Maintaining a backlog of deliverables for the platform to deliver continuous improvement;
• Taking an evidence-based approach when delivering change to the client experience;
• Ensuring the platform is minimum WCAG 2.0 at all times;
• Contributing to delivery of key elements of the Department Community roadmap and build on Department Community’s value proposition.
• Managing a network of relationships between vendors.
• Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable development solutions within a salesforce environment to meet business requirements
• Ability to use data driven insights to develop innovative solutions to continuously improve the platform and user experience
• Be accountable for the prioritisation and delivery of backlog items, ensuring they meet Department standards and are in line with the Department Community vision.
• Be a clear communicator, who can translate complex terms into easy to understand communications that outline impacts of change to stakeholders and minimising impacts to users.
• Adhere to pathway to production, including rigorous testing and approvals.
• Work within Departments security requirements, maintaining a security-first approach.
• Actively participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, testing, documenting, implementation and maintenance
• Take the initiative to undertake problem solving and incident resolution
• Develop and maintain necessary levels of expertise and take responsibility for sharing knowledge with others
• Be a team player, willing to support all parts of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Align with the positive culture of the Department Community team.
Skills and Experience Required:
• GitHub experience
• Experience with professional deployment schedules and procedures
• Understanding of the Digital Service Standard
• Understanding of WCAG accessibility standards
Location and Contract Term: This is a Brisbane based role. Contract till April 2022 with 1 x 6 month contract extension option pending budget and delegate approval
Security Requirements:Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 13 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's