Performance Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Performance Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2021 09:20|
Deliverable and Required Skills The Non-Functional Testing - Performance tester is intended to deliver end-to-end performance testing
Skills required include:
- 5+ years’ experience in agile environment in designing and implementing performance test strategies, analysing performance test results, system logs and writing reports based on the results.
- Demonstrated experience preparing performance risk assessments, test plans, test progress report and test summary reports.
- Demonstrated experience in performance and non-functional requirements testing using tools such as HP, LoadRunner Cloud/ StormRunner, Performance Center and HP SiteScope. Experience with Neoload, Gatling, SOAP UI, or Postman will be advantageous.
- Test Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) as well as in-house products.
- Demonstrated Script Development experience using the following protocols:
Web Services (Soap/REST).
Experience with the following protocol is desirable:
- Proven skills in preparing and executing data driven test automation scripts with integrated systems
- Experience utilising tools such as DevOps/TFS for test planning, execution, and defect management
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with 2 X 12 possible contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required, NV1 Security Clearance desirable
How to Apply:
Applications close 18 October 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kym Hinds 1300 944 936 for any further information.