Change Manager level 5 (willing to undergo the TSPV process)
|Job Title:||Change Manager level 5 (willing to undergo the TSPV process)|
|Start Date:||2021-10-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2021 12:34|
This will involve working with business stakeholders, project managers, systems architects and other groups as required, to define the change required, work to ready the business to accept it, and land the change into the business areas in order to achieve the required benefits.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of IT systems design and development processes.
- Liaise with stakeholders to define, document and implement change strategies and plans.
- Design and deliver change programs that deliver a substantial step up in capability, including cultural change elements.
- Design and run workshops to elicit information and direction, and translate the outcomes into documents, strategies and action.
- Work with projects to develop business change plans, schedules and relevant delivery documentation, and assist projects to manage their own change, as well as link in with broader change efforts.
- Train and coach others in change management expertise, both internally within your own team, and externally where projects and programs request assistance.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: To be eligible for an engagement, candidates must be willing to undergo and successfully complete an Organisational Suitability Assessment and a Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 October 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager level 5 (NV2, willing to go for TSPV)
Business Analyst level 5 (NV2, willing to go for TSPV)
ICT Requirements Manager level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager (multiple positions) level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager (NV, TSPV preferred)