Data Transfer and Support Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Data Transfer and Support Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2021 12:45|
Regular engagement with client’s customers is required to prioritise and deliver requests, and provide status updates.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience in high-paced Customer Service Delivery and Service Desk Operations with strong customer service focus.
- Completed the ITIL Foundation certificate or have a working knowledge of the service management principles and practices.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Australian Government ICT systems, services, processes and security and associated policies.
- Undertake data transfer requests and process them within agreed timeframes.
- Report any issues identified during the processing of data transfers to the ServiceHub First Level Support Duty Analyst and the customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage data transfer records by registering the media in the Records Management System and updating the records when disposing of the media.
- Work collaboratively with other ServiceHub analysts to coordinate the transfer of data and ensure the timely completion of requests.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 2.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 October 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's