Project and ICT Customer Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project and ICT Customer Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-10-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2021 09:39|
The role will assist in managing activities and processes relating to project procurement, project finance, asset documentation, project-specific and general administration activities.
The role will also be required to provide ICT Customer Support through receiving and handling incident and service requests submitted via telephone, email, in-person, or ITSM application, and remediation using standard procedures. Responsibilities include initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of basic incidents and service requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components.
Skills and Knowledge:
- High-level proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite products including:
- Word: styles, formatting, templates
- Excel: referential formulae, financial planning and actuals records
- PowerPoint: professional slide decks for Executive briefings; master layout changes
- Project: schedule maintenance and analysis
- Completed the ITIL Foundation certificate or have a working knowledge of the service management principles and practices.
- Assist with development and successful completion of procurement submissions and supporting documentation in accordance with legislation and Commonwealth and agency procurement guidelines and procedures.
- Support effective contract management, including drafting contract variations, receipt and review contract deliverables and administration of contract closures.
- Assist with schedule maintenance, risks and issues tracking, financial administration and resource management.
- Provide effective general administrative support including management of record keeping requirements and systems; secretariat support for meetings and forums; development of agreements, briefs, minutes and other communications.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 01 November 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Desktop Support Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer - ICT Logistics level 3 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
Database and report developer level 4 (COGNOS 11/T-SQL) (Baseline)