Test Practitioner Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Test Practitioner Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-10-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2021 09:47|
The successful candidate will implement the project’s test management plan in accordance with network and change-management standards established by the stakeholders. Testers will make use of available test automation tools where available, and an ability to develop a test harness is desirable.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated expertise in software development testing (Agile methods) and/or commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) integration testing.
- Demonstrated experience with implementing test automation, including bespoke development of test harnesses.
- Professional and academic certification is highly desirable.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of the Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), prepare test cases and baseline test metrics, in alignment with the large complex government department
- Identify, plan for and configure the software and hardware tools required to facilitate efficient and effective testing based on the test plan.
- Conduct performance, functional and system integration testing in alignment with established standards and practices in order to validate and verify system performance, functional and system requirements.
- Review and analyse results to determine the source of faults and work with engineers and developers to identify and retest issues.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 01 November 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's