Solutions Architect level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Solutions Architect level 5 (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-10-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2021 15:58|
Skills and Knowledge:
- 10+ years of overall experience in IT
- 5+ years in solutions architecture
- Industry certifications are desirable
- Experience in public sector, large complex government department is preferable
- Experience or knowledge with geospatial systems desirable
- Developing enterprise and solution architectural representations to communicate an understanding of our client project with dependent projects/infrastructure
- Develop roadmaps aligned with technology and business drivers
- Develop design solution options aligned with the business needs
- Participate in product selection and conduct solution architecture assessments
- Participate in workshops & design sessions and prepare documentation
- Adoption and application of large complex government department architecture frameworks and service offerings
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 01 November 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's