|Job Title:||SIEM Engineer|
|Salary:||$0 - $145 per hour|
|Start Date:||2021-10-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2021 17:10|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Senior SIEM Engineer to join their team in Canberra. Your role will be to engineer solutions to customer risk mitigation requirements through the development of scenarios and detection through to correlation rules and alert presentation. You will work with both customers and Senior SOC Analysts to ensure our client’s Managed Security Services continue to lead the market and protect their customers.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Collaborate with Senior SOC Analysts and our client’s on site teams to implement solutions to SIEMS & SOAR platforms.
- Participate in use case concept development and tuning, provide technical input into designs, and maintain SIEMS use cases throughout their lifecycle including SOAR integration and playbooks.
- Provide advice on SIEMS management, infrastructure, log ingestion and normalization in order to support the ongoing development of use cases and their dependencies.
- Share and exchange knowledge gained across all SIEMS stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Develop and implement SIEMS, SOAR, and ITSM integrations including threat intelligence feeds, authentication systems, and response systems (firewalls, proxies, etc).
- Provide briefings to SOC managers, customer service leads, and other stakeholders on issues pertaining to SIEMS management, use case maintenance, and their operational risks.
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- SIEMS Engineering certification and five or more years of relevant experience in one or more SIEMS platforms (Splunk, ArcSight, QRadar, etc).
- Use Case/Correlation Development experience.
- Experience assessing and implementing security incident detection systems with the main focus on the SIEMS.
- Knowledge in security architecture and enterprise IT system’s protocols and traffic flows.
- NV1 clearance.
Contract Term: 12 months
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 20 October 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's