Data Quality Business Analyst (Baseline, ability to obtain and maintain NV1)
|Job Title:||Data Quality Business Analyst (Baseline, ability to obtain and maintain NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-10-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2021 15:45|
- Perform business and technical analytic functions specific to the People Domain data quality lifecycle including liaison with stakeholders to identify, capture and document business requirements and impacts, conditions/criteria of anomaly.
- Analyse and interpret business and information needs in order to develop and enhance data quality issues.
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify and capture data quality root causes to assist in developing remediation and prevention strategies.
- Conduct Quality Assurance activities.
- Perform data quality monitoring and trend analysis and reporting.
- Working knowledge of industry best practice in data governance/data quality.
- Demonstrated experience in the analysis of data quality requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as a member of a mixed employment team consisting of APS and contracted personnel, including the provision of mentoring and coaching.
- Experience in and/or willingness to work within a data governance team within an agile development methodology.
- Preference for a working knowledge of IBM Cognos development suite (V10 & 11), Tableau or similar Business Intelligence tools.
- Preference for a working knowledge of Peoplesoft within a large government department.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 Months
Contract extensions: 3 years
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require Minimum Baseline security clearance and willingness and ability to obtain and maintain NV1 security clearance for the period of the contract.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 October 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Transfer and Support Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Competitive rate - flexible work arrangement
Senior Business Analyst
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)