Application Solution Architect
|Job Title:||Application Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2021 13:38|
One of our Federal Government clients has a requirement for an experienced Application Solution Architect to join a multi-disciplinary team to support the successful implementation of our clients forward program of work. This role will be responsible for, but is not limited to, designing and supporting the implementation of a new integration (ESB) platform, uplift of an existing digital media capability, and design and implementation of shipping registration and inspection solutions.
Reporting to the CIO, IT Program Manager and Project Manager/s, you will work closely with business stakeholders, users and the project team/s, including the D365 Architect, Integration Architect and Business/Information Architect to define the business outcomes and document end-to-end solution designs to meet the current and future needs of the business.
The candidate will work with staff, managed service providers and third-party providers to develop solutions that align with the corporate plan and the enterprise architecture principles and standards. This role will also be responsible for/be required to support:
- Assisting in the development of a maturing TOGAF based architecture practice, contributing to the standards, patterns and business processes.
- Create and/or review technical and non-technical documents such as, but not limited to, high level and detailed solution designs; costings and requirements for solution approach to markets; functional specifications; business requirements; project plans.
- Providing business focused solutions, including guidance and advice for projects and business stakeholders.
- Identifying solution opportunities through research, analysis, discussions and workshops, highlighting impacts and constraints on existing technical solutions.
- Commit to solution and infrastructure design decisions that ensure effective, secure, scalable, convergent and flexible solutions
(within the last 3 years) can demonstrate experience in similar roles and in development of solutions. This should include demonstrating your ability to work in a similar environment with a range of stakeholders.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in ACT. Head office, project team and this role are CANBERRA BASED. Interstate candidates interested in the role will need to factor in the requirement to attend on site as required/directed at their own cost. This requirement is subject to relevant state government COVID health guidelines. Estimated start date 1 December for 12 months, with an option to extend for 12 months at clients sole discretion.
Must be an Australian citizen and hold current Baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Wednesday 20th October 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's