Systems Engineer - Requirements Writer (NV1)
|Job Title:||Systems Engineer - Requirements Writer (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-10-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2021 14:00|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Requirements analysis and development for a broad range of capabilities to transition to respective delivery group.
- Analyse capability gaps and concepts for potential further progression along the one of our client Capability Framework.
- Represent our client as the requirements lead for a range of capabilities with respective delivery group.
- Support relevant Delivery Group in the preparation and development of Functional and Performance Specifications and Tender Specification documentation.
- Provide support to tender evaluation and source selection, as required.
- Provide systems engineer advice to our client staff.
- Conduct additional tasks as required
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 15/11/2021 - 25/11/2022
Contract extensions: Two, 12 month extension options may be offered at large government department's discretion based upon funds availability, ongoing requirements and contractor performance.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require minimum NV1, NV2 or higher is preferred.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 26 October 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's