|Job Title:||CRM Developer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2021 16:23|
One of our Federal Government clients are seeking an experienced and motivated CRM Developer to assist with the development of a new CRM module, within an existing Dynamics 365 Instance, to support new legislative requirements in the fuel sector.
This client strives to encourage the sustainable growth of Australian industries including the delivery of a national innovation system to drive knowledge creation, international competitiveness and greater productivity. Staff are committed to developing policies and delivering programs, in partnership with stakeholders, to provide lasting economic benefits based on principles of social justice and equity for all Australians. The Division provides a range of enabling services and operations delivery to the department and to Australian businesses.
You will be required to:
- Develop a CRM Module and workflows from documented User Stories and Requirements to support the various stages of the regulatory compliance process
- Configure CRM connectors/integrations to support data flows between various systems, including Azure SQL, the Department’s finance system (TechOne) and the Departments Data Platform
- Customise the layout, look and feel of the CRM interface to provide a user friendly experience
- Be a contributing member of a multidisciplinary agile project team
Technical (D365): Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Developing and configuring D365 Modules
- Developing/configuring external data source connectors/integrations into Dynamics 365
- Configuring CRM workflows from documented User Stories/requirements
- Configuring CRM Dashboards for various business consumers
- Configuring and customizing CRM views, layouts and look/feel to meet business needs
- Developing CRM Security models, access controls and role permissions
- Data migrations into CRM, including data migration scripts
- Development experience such as Azure service bus integration, Dataverse API integration and power automate flow & background workflow plug-ins
- ASP.Net, .Net framework and C# development
- Managing source control, builds and deployments using Azure DevOps
- Tracking and managing tasks in Azure DevOps
- SharePoint online
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile, environment
- Ability to clearly articulate progress and work item status against agreed deadlines
- Ability to pragmatically change direction and scope as new information is identified
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical staff at all levels
Location and Contract Term:
This role is based in ACT. Contract has an estimated start date of 22 November 2021, for 12 months with potential 2x12 month extension.
Must be Australian citizens and hold current BASELINE Clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Thursday 28th October 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's