Cyber Security Specialist
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2021 12:11|
One of our Federal Government clients are seeking an experienced Cyber Security practitioner to be involved in both the operational and GRC aspects of cyber security. As the company continues its cloud adoption strategy, the work performed is also expected to increasingly require involvement in cloud security operations and governance. Key position responsibilities include :
- Providing specialist cyber security advice to agency projects.
- Providing advice agency-wide to enhance security operations and practices in accordance with the Protective Security Policy Framework, Information Security Manual and Australian Signals Directorate’s (ASD) Essential Eight Strategies to Mitigate Cyber Incidents.
- Creating governance documentation as required.
- Participating in daily cyber security operations.
- Providing advice and guidance to junior cyber security team members as required.
- Assisting with implementing cyber security work packages to produce an environment that supports the secure and effective delivery of projects.
- Assisting the Cyber Security team as needed.
- Demonstrated experience in Cyber Security within a federal government context.
- Demonstrated experience in providing GRC services to projects of varying sizes.
- Demonstrated experience in operational (day-to-day) cyber security matters.
- Experience with cyber security for cloud deployments and migrations.
- Experience in implementing and undertaking assurance activities for the (ASD) Essential Eight Strategies to Mitigate Cyber Incidents
This role is based in ACT. Contract has an estimated start date of 1 December 2021, to 30 June 2022, with extensions possible.
Must be Australian citizens and hold current Negative vetting level 1 clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Sunday 31 October 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
(NV1) Security Specialist
Security Specialist level 5 (NV2/TSPV)
Security Specialist level 4 (NV2/TSPV)
Cyber Security Assessor (multiple roles) SFIA SCTY 4 and SFIA METL 3
ICT Security Systems Engineer and Analytics Specialist level 5 (TSPV)