|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2021 11:40|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Project Manager to assist them with an exciting project with a large Federal Government Department.
You will be responsible for the planning and delivery management of critical/high value projects. In this role, you will be joining a high performing team working amongst ICT professionals in a dynamic environment. You will need to be passionate about what you do with exceptional communication & stakeholder engagement skills and an ability to present at all levels.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Meet client objectives and contractual commitments to agreed quality standards, on time and within budget.
- Initiate and undertake meetings with clients, customers and other stakeholders to inform the project and program of status risks and issues, and to obtain direction where necessary.
- Develop, monitor and report on project deliverables.
- Conduct Project Planning by verifying project goals and objectives.
- Review and approve project plan, cost, and risks.
- Regularly conduct executive management reviews and provide oversight.
- Monitor and analyse overall project progress and costs, identify and correct areas outside plan, identify improvements in project outcomes.
- Manage the cost, quality and timeliness of outputs of third party.(if required)
- Manage Project reporting requirements (internal & external).
Essential Skills and Experience:
- SFIA PRMG Level 5 to 6
- Proven experience in the ICT project management space.
- Ability to manage projects at multiple levels.
- Project Management qualification, CPPM or Prince2 (desirable).
- Excellent people management skills (proactive, consultative and professional approach).
- Dedication to providing outstanding customer service to external and internal stakeholders.
- Experience within CDLC (or Defence environment).
- Commercial awareness and understanding of contract deliverables.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and cost targets without compromising customer requirements.
- Management of team members and activities.
- Assist in the definition of project deliverables, timeframes and scope.
- Actively manage project risks and issues.
- Produce reports and support for project control and governance.
Contract Term: Long term project - 12 months with multiple extension options
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV2 Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 27 October 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's