|Job Title:||Security Architect|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2021 11:55|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Security Architect to assist them with an exciting project with a large Federal Government Department.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Develop and document the Certification & Accreditation (C&A) Plan, Statement of Applicability (SOA) and Security Risk management Plan (SRMP).
- Defining the use of security policies, practices, and standards that govern security functions associated with complex ICT solutions.
- Leverage information security experts and technology to support a secure infrastructure, secure applications, and maintain overall data security.
- Coordinate with internal security agencies on all ICT solutions requirements.
- Support the Solution Lead in the development and documentation of a Gap and Risk Analysis for the ICT solution and its integration into the SIE.
- Support the System Architect in the development and documentation of a Solution Architecture Definition (SAD) or High Level Design (HLD) to meet the SIE integration requirements.
- Support the Systems Engineer in the development and documentation of a Systems Engineering Management Plan (SEMP), Test and Evaluation Management Plan (TEMP) and Verification Cross Reference Matrix (VCRM).
- Support the Business Analyst in the development and documentation of the ICT FPS and Integrated Logistic Support Plan (ILSP) for integration of the solution into the SIE.
- Skill level equivalent to SFIA Level 5 or 6 – Information Security.
- Significant experience in the certification & accreditation of complex ICT solutions in government departments and agencies.
- Significant experience in security and risk management planning and design for complex ICT solutions in government departments and agencies.
- IT Background with experience or understanding in ISO 27001.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of the Defence SATCOM environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Next Generation and Software Defend Networking principles and design.
- Proven experience in Liaising with security vendors, suppliers, service providers and external resources.
- Skilled and effective communicator, both spoken and written with the ability to convey complex ideas to non IT audience.
- Ability to work in a team environment, participate in project meetings and engage with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Effective planner with efficient time management skills.
- Ability to conduct research, as well as rapidly learn new concepts and tasks, with a view of improving technical knowledge and skills.
Contract Term: Long term project - 12 months with multiple extension options
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV1 (NV2 preferred) Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 27 October 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's