System Administrator (Multiple) level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Administrator (Multiple) level 4 (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-10-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2021 14:58|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience in RedHat Enterprise Linux and/or Windows Server operating systems.
- Experience with a range of ICT hardware including servers and network appliances.
- Experience with virtual computing using VMware vSphere.
- Experience in IT system sustainment operations.
- Install, configure and maintain servers and associated networking hardware and software applying specialist bodies of knowledge
- Monitor system performance and security. Use substantial discretion when identifying and responding to complex issues, and responding to user requests and incidents.
- Enable the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures and shares knowledge and experience to help others.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 10 November 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
System Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Atlassian Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)