Senior Threat Intel Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Threat Intel Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2021 16:50|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Senior Threat Intel Analyst for an initial 12 month contract. This role is a specialized role within the SOC, working with various internal and external stakeholders.
The primary purpose for the role is to provide operational support for Threat intelligence sharing and exchange services between all parties. You will need to be proactive and competent in Threat investigation, analysis including writing intelligence summary briefs, and contribute to resolution of incidents.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Proactive hunt activities based on indicators and advisories from a number of sources
- Perform analysis of full traffic capture streams (PCAP)
- Extract network artefacts (Static & dynamic) to enhance incident detection across the service
- Add context to Security Analytics/SIEM operations resulting in improved detection rates
- Aggregate threat intel feeds and classify according to TLP for selected customers.
- Tier 4 proactive support for security analysts performing work in a complex environment.
- OSINT Research
- Creation and dissemination of INTSUMs
- Strong communication and consulting skills to translate customer requirements
- Analysis of current and emerging threats, vulnerabilities and trends
- Track record integrating intel feeds into custom platforms
- Ability to create detailed SOPs and playbooks for threat analysts to consume
- Conduct advanced computer network forensics investigations and liaise with customers to assist in any future investigations
- Prior experience as a security analyst, network security systems development, architecture and traffic analysis are highly desired
- Evidence of capability through achieving key certifications eg SANS GCIH, GMON, GIAC
- Commitment to personal improvement and technical skills development
Contract Term: 12 months
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 28 October 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's