|Job Title:||Business Architect|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2021 10:37|
One of our Federal Government clients has commenced an exciting, multi-year client service digital transformation program. As part of better supporting this transformation, they are seeking to review and reform a number of ICT related business processes related to ICT governance, work take-on, project and portfolio management, technical and quality assurance, transition into service and ICT service management. They require a Business Architect to review and redesign these core ICT services and their end-to-end operation. This role will:
- Engage with a wide array of stakeholders in the IT and Digital Services domains to understand existing business processes.
- Design a new model for user engagement with IT Services.
- Design a new operating model for end-to-end ICT operations within a DevOps environment.
- Identify and implement improvements to business operations, services and models. Assess the costs and potential benefits of new approaches.
- Revise the IT service catalogue (identifying applicable people, processes, products and partners).
- Develop and present business cases, for high-level initiatives, approval, funding and prioritisation.
- Support the Architecture Blueprint through Business Capability modelling, environmental scanning and maturity assessment. Assist in developing a future state transformation program.
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Architect, Business Analyst or Business Modeller.
- Demonstrated experience in Business Consultancy.
- Demonstrated skills and experience with
- ICT service design;
- ICT governance;
- Business process modelling and improvement;
- Change management;
- High level communication skills; demonstrating an ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels.
- Sound experience with the following:
- Process Automation;
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture and digital transformations
Location and Contract Term:
This role can be based in QLD, ACT, NSW, VIC or offsite/ remotely. Contract has an estimated start date of 22 November 2021, for 6 months, with extension possible.
Must be Australian citizens and have the ability to obtain baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Thursday 28 October 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's