|Job Title:||Desktop Administrator|
|Start Date:||2021-10-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2021 11:20|
One of our Federal Government clients are looking for Desktop Administrator experienced SOE support and packaging, as well as Citrix NetScaler administration interested in supporting users in over 50 countries. The ideal candidate will be able to balance a mix of project and operational duties and performs well working with a small team in a fast paced environment.
They have recently deployed a new SOE and laptop fleet globally and are looking to continually evolve service offerings both on desktops and mobile devices. They have a dedicated in-house IT team with a strong culture of service delivery, teamwork and investing in people to achieve delivery. Maintaining highly available and stable global IT services is critical. Duties include:
- SOE administration - (SOE build/deployment, patch management, app deployment)
- SCCM packaging and SCOM management
- Citrix administration and management
- NetScaler configuration and management
- Reactive support and remediation – Incident/service request, monitoring and event management
- Privileged User and computer account administration
- Basic scripting
- Project participation
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of processes, documentation and desktop services
- Experience in operational support, SOE development, and desktop administration
- Experience in Patching, packaging deployment and end user security
- Experience with Microsoft technology stack including Active Directory, Group Policy, etc
- Citrix Administration and NetScaler experience
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications and/or Professional Certifications
- Experience with MDM & MAM solutions
- PowerShell Scripting and programming
Location and Contract Term:
This role is based in ACT. Contract has an estimated start date of 22 November 2021, for 6 months, with extension possible.
Must be Australian citizens and must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Wednesday 3 November 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's