HCM-Payroll Functional Consultant
|Job Title:||HCM-Payroll Functional Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2021 13:31|
With opportunities across both project and managed service engagements, you will work as part of a dynamic team supporting the implementation and maintenance of Peoplesoft HCM-Payroll modules and solutions. Ø Liaising with customers and colleagues for the consultation, requirements gathering, design, implementation and ongoing support of Peoplesoft HCM Payroll solutions Ø Assist customers with analysing, designing, testing and deploying PeopleSoft HCM solutions, enhancements, reports and regular application updates and patches Ø Assist with presales activities and provide support, where required for the preparation of proposals and tenders Skills and Experience Required: The ideal candidate will have:
To be successful in this position you will possess many of the following attributes:
- 8 - 10 Years of experience as a Functional Consultant on a minimum of two PeopleSoft HCM-Payroll projects.
- Worked as a PeopleSoft Functional Consultant in PeopleSoft HRMS (9.0/9.1/9.2) Support/Enhancement, Implementation and Upgrade projects.
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM-Payroll functionality and processes especially with regards to Core HR, HR Self Service, Absence Management, Time & Labor and Global Payroll
- Must have worked on Production support projects, resolved issues in given timeframe and understanding of SLAs, ticketing tools etc.
- Experience in comparing & migrating code changes between PeopleSoft environments
- Excellent client-facing consulting and communication skills.
- Ability to form strong relationships with Client business SME's and third-party vendors.
- Able and willing to participate in hands-on configuration activities
- Excellent requirements gathering skills and ability to translate business requirements into specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of both support and project teams
- Demonstrate initiative by identifying inefficiencies and able to recommend improvements
- Standout stakeholder management experience and a relationship builder by nature to ensure real collaboration with clients.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based –12 Month Contract with contract extensions
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 November 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett OR Mo Samsam 1300 944 936 for any further information