DevOps Engineer (NV1)
|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-10-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2021 10:26|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- 3+ years of C++ development experience with knowledge of application build processes including linking, static libraries and dynamic libraries.
- Demonstrated experience with C++ build systems (such as CMake, Ninja, QMake, Meson, Bazel, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience with C++ package management (such as Conan, Spack, vcpkg, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience building pipeline automation (Bamboo, Travis CI, Circle CI, Jenkins, GitLab CI, Artifactory, etc.), particularly focusing on CI/CD
- Demonstrated experience with git and git workflow
- Experience with both Windows and Linux development environments
- Modelling and Simulation software experience
- Knowledge of python, bash or other scripting language
Location of work: South Australia
Length of contract: Initial Term - 1 December 2021 to 31 May 2022
Contract extensions: 2 x 6 Month Ext - 1st Ext 1 June 2022 - 30 November 2022 - 2nd Ext 1 December 2022 - 31 May 2023
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require minimum NV1 or above.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 10 November 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's