|Job Title:||M365 Specialists|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2021 10:32|
One of our Federal Government clients are seeking M365 Specialists with skills and extensive experience across products/services within Microsoft 365 suite. Ideally have a background in design of Microsoft 365 services preferably in a single tenant multi agency type environment; this includes design documentation, requirements gathering, security controls, data compliance, integration with existing on-premises systems and cloud services. It is expected you have multiple years of experience managing and troubleshooting Microsoft 365 services.
You will be responsible for analysis of configurations for the Protected uplift project based on the DTA Blueprint. Will also need to drive implementation of new components, such as MIP, DLP, PIM and configure targeted policies for M365 and Platform Uplift to Protected environment. It is expected you will excel at continuous improvement.
Ability to design and maintain Power Platform services such as Power Automate, Power Apps, Dynamics 365, Power BI will be highly desirable. You are expected to provide operational guidance to developers and citizen developers, of how Power Platform components are able to interconnect to Microsoft 365 and Azure, to ensure proper uptake of services and standards of the platform. The individual must have an understanding on Dynamics 365 Online and integrations into other M365 and Azure services via common connection and API methods. You must have excellent document writing skills and ability to translate project technical requirements and platform architecture and governance into written design, operational procedures. Also you will be expected to assist with security documentation for M365 and produce ABAC documents.
- Proven experience in supporting and maintaining Microsoft 365 within a complex organisation.
- Experience in Power Platform implementation, management, and troubleshooting. For extra, capability in any other O365 technologies (Teams, OneDrive etc).
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) with some working experience on Microsoft Information Protection and/or Data Loss Prevention.
- Will have the proven ability to produce high quality design and operational documentation.
- Experience in a Federal government department and understanding of policies, frameworks and security controls.
Location and Contract Term:
This role is based in ACT. Contract has an estimated start date of 4 January 2022 to 30 June, with 2 x12 month extensions subject to funding.
Must be Australian citizens and have current negative vetting level 1 clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Monday 1 November 2021 at 6pm.