|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2021 12:05|
One of our Federal Government clients are seeking a Project Coordinator to work as part of an innovative team delivering Identity and Biometric solutions, which contribute to many functions of the Department. The role will support Project Managers and other team members to deliver project outcomes and be responsible for providing the following including but not be limited to:
- Supporting Project Managers and other team members to deliver project outcomes;
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and project expenditure;
- Preparing documentation including project plans, reports, briefing papers;
- Undertaking procurement activities for the project;
- Defining, establishing and maintaining project processes adhering to the Departmental frameworks and processes (e.g. RACI matrix, financial administration processes, record keeping, issues and risks documentation, dependency management processes, escalation reporting etc.);
- Organising, attending, facilitating and/or participating in stakeholder meetings;
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings;
- Chairing and facilitating meetings where appropriate;
- Documenting and distributing minutes, including actions and decisions, to all project team members;
- Following up on actions and decisions from meetings;
- Ensuring all project documentation is maintained using the Department's enterprise record management system (TRIM);
- Tracking project deadlines and advising Project Managers of potential slippages;
- Developing project strategies;
- Maintaining and monitoring project risks and issues and providing mitigations where applicable;
- Creating and maintaining a project management calendar.
- Project management related documents (such as PID’s, specifications, high level plans);
- Risk and Issues registers;
- Dependency registers;
- Actions and decision logs;
- Agendas and minutes;
- Requirement management plans;
- Benefits profiles;
- Exception reports.
- Demonstrated effective stakeholder engagement skills.
- Ability to work with limited direction.
- Ability to work as part of a small highly dynamic team.
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
- Two years’ plus demonstrated experience with project management in a large enterprise.
Location and Contract Term:
This role is based in ACT. Contract has an estimated start date of 6 December 2021 to 30 June, with 2 x12 month extensions subject to funding.
Must be Australian citizens and have current Baseline clearance and obtain an Employment Suitability Clearance prior to commencement.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Monday 8 November 2021 at 6pm.