Senior Business Analyst (4)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst (4)|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2021 13:11|
Experience & Skills:
- Working on and assisting with the delivery of highly complex projects in the identity and biometrics space;
- Working with stakeholders to identify and convey (orally and in writing) the objective/s of a business need/s;
- Working with stakeholders, to define and prioritise business requirements - presenting all pertinent business information to an agreed standard, as required;
- Development of graphical representations of how business is done (as-is) and how business is to be done (to-be) across a business unit;
- In consultation with business and ICT stakeholders, developing innovative solutions to identified business challenges;
- Defining and documenting new business practices and processes in a consistent and easily understood manner and facilitating the agreement and sign-off of these with appropriate stakeholders;
- Organising, facilitating and co-facilitating workshops to extract business requirements and defining new or improved business processes;
- Managing multiple tasks with competing priorities;
The role is based in Canberra with an estimate start of 6 December to 30 June 2022 plus 2 x 12 month extension options.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens and have a minimum of a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Applications close Monday 8 November 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's