Senior Project Managers
|Job Title:||Senior Project Managers|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2021 15:00|
Experience & Skills:
- Providing strategic planning in relation to the Identity and Biometrics Capability for the organisation;
- Managing project activities across highly complex ICT projects using established project management methodologies;
- Developing project documentation to a high standard as specified by the Department’s methodology within identified timeframes;
- Preparing and maintaining the project schedule;
- Managing project risks and issues and escalating as appropriate;
- Preparing progress reports;
- Managing resources for the project;
- Preparing and managing budgets;
- Project management related documents (such as PID’s, specifications, high level plans);
The role is based in Canberra with an estimate start of 6 December to 30 June 2022 plus 2 x 12 month extension options.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens and have a minimum of a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Applications close Monday 8 November 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Project Manager (multiple) level 5 (TSPV)
Project Finance Officer level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager – Multiple positions level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager – Multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)