|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2021 17:06|
One of our Federal Government clients is commencing a large scale, multi-year digital transformation program of work. The program seeks to streamline and modernise business systems and processes and reduce the administrative and regulatory burdens of the agency and external parties. As an experienced Senior Agile Business Analyst you will undertake the following activities:
- Lead and facilitate business discovery and co-design workshops, interviews and meetings
- Contribute to the Business Analysis Community of Practice
- Work within a SAFe Multi-Disciplinary team
- Participate in internal and external working groups
- Plan, define, manage and refine user stories and acceptance criteria to ensure business needs are fully captured
- Design, manage and refine conceptual models, including business processes, user journeys, and other supporting documents as required
- Demonstrated 5+ years-experience as a Senior Agile Business Analyst.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, particularly with respect to managing stakeholder engagement and delivery teams.
- A strong understanding and experience working with Agile frameworks, particularly Scrum and SAFe.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and facilitating discovery and co-design engagement activities (workshops, interviews etc).
- Demonstrated experience with process modelling, journey mapping, user stories and managing requirements within a Product Backlog.
Location and Contract Term:
This role is based in ACT. Contract has an estimated start date of 22 November 2021 for 6 months, with 2 x6 month extensions.
Must be Australian citizens and have current Baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Thurs 4 November 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's