Program Support Officer
|Job Title:||Program Support Officer|
|Start Date:||2021-10-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2021 11:51|
Start Date: ASAP Duration: 7 Months
APPLICATION CLOSES ON 5/11 AT 1PM
The Program Support Officer will be responsible for performing a range of high level project support tasks to assist in the achievement of the efficient and effective co-ordination and management of services and projects.
• Demonstrated experience in providing high level project co-ordination and support within a complex Health/IT environment
• Detailed understanding of project methods and tools, particularly as they relate to technical project delivery environments
• Providing a professional level of project communication and administration of eMR Connect Program activities, supporting the program with practical logistical tasks such as scheduling, organising meetings and other high level administrative requirements
• Maintaining and coordinating the eMR Connect Program Risk Register and Issues Log, negotiating across work streams to ensure mitigation strategies are documented, logs updated and all risks and issues are addressed and closed out (resolved)
• Promptly advise on program and project issues requiring escalation and documenting on the eMR Connect Program risk register
• Coordinating all eMR Connect Program process related (not technical) records and ensuring that such records are current and well maintained. These records will include filing systems (soft and hard); records of meetings (minutes), actions, logs, registers etc.
• Preparation of high level briefs, program status reports, correspondence and presentations as required
• Maintaining the eMR Connect Health Roster; this will include tasks such as administration of the leave register, co-ordinating finalisation and sign-off of the HealthRoster; ensuring time sheets match what is reported elsewhere
• Provide assistance on receipting, invoicing and the raising of Program related purchase orders
• Any other duties as may reasonably be required.
• Establish collaborative and influential relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues, to ensure easy and effective achievement of team / project / business goals
• Effectively balance competing demands
• Contribute to creating and maintaining a constructive workplace culture
Please note - ALL candidates will need to have their first COVID Vaccination prior to starting and be fully vaccinated by November 30th, 2021.
Call Maria Luiza on 0480 002 461 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
(NV1/NV2 pref) Project Support Officer SFIA4
Project Support Officer – Cloud Resources level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple positions level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer - ICT Procurement level 3 (TSPV)